60 SHOPKINS ❤ Full Case of Season 3 Unboxing with Ultra Rares Shopkins



60 SHOPKINS ❤ Full Case of Season 3 Unboxing with Ultra Rares Shopkins 

https://youtu.be/jJ_pTuRFUWM


Hi all, I finally got a case of Season 3 Shopkins and I’m so HAPPY to show you what I got. I didn’t get any limited edition but I got some ultra rares and rares. There are 30 shopping baskets in this case so in total I got 60 Shopkins. I did get some duplicates which I want to give away once I get more. I love the new look on the shopping baskets, it is really glittery and it can carry up to 3 Shopkins. I like the new categories for season 3 like "International Food" “Hats” and “Stationery”. My favourite Shopkins is “Wendy Wedding Cake” rare Shopkin.

List of Shopkins in alphabetical order:

Asbury Raspberry
Aspara Gus
Beverley Heels
Birthday Betty
Blow Anne
Bonnie Beret
Candy Apple
Casper Cap
Chatter
Cherie Tomatoe
Cream E Cookie
Croissant D’Or
Fiona Fries
Flappy Cap
Frost T Fridge
Hattie Hat
Humpty Dumpling
Jennifer Rayne
Kelly Calculator
Lammy Lamington
Lana Banana Bread
Lizzy Lace Up
Macca Room
Mobile Mary
Netti Spaghetti
Nilla Slice
Noni Notebook
Peachy
Pee Wee Kiwi
Pop Rock
Queen Of Tarts
Radio Sue



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Planes Ripslinger & El Chupacabra Figure Play Set Airplanes toys for kids Unboxing

Disney Pixar Inside Out Deluxe Talking Sadness Doll with a Memory Ball

Disney Planes Dusty Crophopper and Skipper Riley Airplane toys for kids Unboxing