Opening LOTS of SHOPKINS Season 2 12 packs with Ultra Rares by Rainbow T...



Opening LOTS of SHOPKINS  Season 2 12 packs with Ultra Rares by Rainbow Toys TV https://youtu.be/uOQo2dpuiRY

Hi guys! Today’s video is about Shopkins YAY!!! I haven’t uploaded a Shopkins video in a while, so I’m excited to finally get these 12 packs to show you. Watch me open TWO packs of 12 pack season 2 Shopkins, you’ll see 24 Shopkins, some are Ultra Rares. I’m still collecting Shopkins and I can’t wait to open more so I can complete it before I get season 3 Shopkins. I got quite a bit of Shopkins from these 12 packs that I added to my stand. Here are the names of the Shopkins I got in this video:

Honeeey
Pamela Pancake
Brenda Blender
Yummy Gum
Cornell Mustard
Leafy
Cupcake Chic
Bree Freshner
Baby Puff
Betty Boot
Fifi Fruit Tart
Sizzles
Banana Splitty
Dishy Liquid
Toffy Coffee
Lisa Litter
Al Foil
Prommy
Baby Swipes
Boo-Hoo Onion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Planes Ripslinger & El Chupacabra Figure Play Set Airplanes toys for kids Unboxing

Disney Pixar Inside Out Deluxe Talking Sadness Doll with a Memory Ball

Disney Planes Dusty Crophopper and Skipper Riley Airplane toys for kids Unboxing