Shopkins unboxing 12 pack Season 2 video



Shopkins unboxing 12 pack Season 2 video
 https://youtu.be/0mSg74ABjxQ

Hi, I made a quick Shopkins unboxing video with Season 2 12 pack. I got a few new Shopkins that I added to my collection. Surprise bags inside the shopping basket were fun to open but I got duplicates. Here is a list of the Shopkins names I opened in this unboxing video:

Chris P Crackers (Rare, Pantry)
Sweeps (Ultra rare, Cleaning/Laundry, Crystal Glitz)
Waffle Sue (Rare, Sweet Treats)
Squeaky Clean (Common, Cleaning/Laundry)
Choco Lava (Common, Bakery)
Boo-Hoo Onion (Common, Fruit & Veg)
Saucy Pan (Rare & Homewares)
Danni Danish (Common, Bakery)
Fi Fi Flour (Rare, Pantry)
Sneaky Wedge (Shoees, Common)
Heels (Common, Shoes)
Sippy Sips (Baby, Special Edition)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Planes Ripslinger & El Chupacabra Figure Play Set Airplanes toys for kids Unboxing

Disney Pixar Inside Out Deluxe Talking Sadness Doll with a Memory Ball

Disney Planes Dusty Crophopper and Skipper Riley Airplane toys for kids Unboxing